– Pain occurs when sounds are above 130 db (decibels).
– Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
– Stress can result in more headaches as a result of the body rerouting blood flow to other parts of the body.
– Dieters who sleep more take off more fat that those who sleep less.
– Wearing headphones for an hour increases the bacteria in your ear 700 times.
– It takes twice as long to lose new muscle if you stop working out than it did to gain it.
– Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren’t.
– When you take a step, you are using up to 200 muscles.
– The lifespan of a tastebud is ten days.
– Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end.
– Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.